electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Small P on screen on SABA W81100 TV wont go away

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xJoe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Small P on screen on SABA W81100 TV wont go away Reply with quote

Hi, I've got a SABA W81100 32" Widescreen TV (not 100hz, not flat screen), that is about a year old. The manual has Thomson written on it so it's likely some universal model.

A couple of months ago a small black P on a blue square appeared in the
lower left corner and despite turning every obvious feature on and off, it wont go away. After extensive Googling I belive the TV may have entered some "Programming mode", but I havn't been successful in finding a way to turn it off.

Yes I know it may seem like a small issue but it's been very unsatisfying not to be able to remove it after spending som much time on it.

Any help to remove this 'P' will be greatly appreciated!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: P displayed Reply with quote

Hold vol down on front panel until it goes away.
xJoe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Didn't work Reply with quote

Thank you for trying to help. Unfortunately your advice didn't work. I held "volume down" on the front panel for well over a minute without any effect.
malm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Fix it? Reply with quote

do you have fix the problem now? l have same problem, please help
xJoe

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Working solution provided by Gary!

"try pressing simultaneously for 30 secs vol- on set and blue key on remote"

Cross-linking to thread where solution was posted:

http://forum.eserviceinfo.com/viewtopic.php?p=58145[/b]
gost222

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: pc to tv Reply with quote

can i connect pc with 9 pin s-video connector to saba w81100 tv(scart or rca connectors?) an how can i do this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия