electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony Black Screen with Sound.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kdvu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Sony Black Screen with Sound. Reply with quote

I have a Sony KV-27S26. The problem is when I turned it on, the picture and sound is ok for about 1 minute then the screen went black with sound is ok. When I turned it off and on again, everything was ok for about a minute then black again. I've read many posts that have similiar problem. But failed to trace it to the IC that cause this problem. Does anyone have a suggestion where to look for the problem? TIA.
mrhenrybell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Sony pdf Service Manuals & Troubleshooting Center Reply with quote

http://fletchersite.com/sony
Flux_Capacitor

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Same issue - looking for manual Reply with quote

I have the same issue with this television, the Sony KV27S26.

Any advice would be great such as service bulletins.

Thanks.
cory

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try resoldering vertical ic and horizontal drive transformer.
Tim Ski

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: sony TV Reply with quote

This is a common issue with Sony TV's witch is IK blanking.
Cause is normally a weak CRT. If you turn the screen control up and picture returnes with retrace lines turn down control untill retrace just disapears. If picture still goes blank Your CRT is bad. That is if all
common voltages are present, IE 200V Heater HV. You can Scope the IK return line on the crt board to see which gun is low. A CRT rejuvinater may help, but be causious more damage could result.

Tim
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resolder vertical IC TDA8172.
oslec

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: service mode Reply with quote

service mode for panasonic & sharp tv tnx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия