electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
What download quota will be enough for You ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What download quota will be enough for You ?
30 files daily
98%
 98%  [ 542 ]
50 files daily
0%
 0%  [ 3 ]
100 files daily
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
200 files daily
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
300+ files daily
0%
 0%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 548

SpyderNinja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Download Qouta Reply with quote

I am a computer technician and an electronics technician as well and I am learning Cellular phone all by my self, this site is really a great help for me but unfortunately, I was not able to complete the downloading of all the files needed for a single cell phone repair guide. in this connection, I am thinking that 50 download per day is a fair qouta for every member of this site.

Thanks a lot to the web master, to the developers and owner of this site, as well as to the guys over there who have been uploaded files to this site.

maybe i will also upload some files about computers soon.
anatech

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think 30 files a day would be enough for most people.
-Chris

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: What download quota will be enough for You ? Reply with quote

It depends on the user. If using for a repair shop you may be downloading too many and should make a contribution.
10 should be sufficient to reduce traffic for the average user but different parts should count as 1 as I found that sometimes a file will not open unless all parts of the file have been downloaded.
Incidentally as I type this a spell checker would be a useful additional feature.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: What download quota will be enough for You ? Reply with quote

plamensl wrote:
I am trying to get the balance between the files you need each day and the traffic i am able to pay for.
Please, give me your opinion.
Quote:
duckykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: help me please Reply with quote

Hi!!!
For mi ok 50 files max.

Tanks for all,plamensl good site !!
duckykiller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: sorry Reply with quote

Hi!!!
For mi ok 100 files max.

Tanks for all,plamensl good site !!
gandra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: i caNt download even one file Reply with quote

i tryed to downloan one 1 mega file.at the end nearly transmission broke down so i cant open it. now i see i hawe to wait next month to try again?????
Galih

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for all, I hope it will be helpfull for me, and others.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are right guys! Smile
AliceBlackhoney

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Download Quota Reply with quote

Hello!!.. i think that 100 files per day would be better than 50... too many times you can`t get the correct manual.. and need to try again.. I`m a ttechnician from argentina. very thamkfull for the site!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия