electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Pioneer sd-p5075

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rico1boston

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Pioneer sd-p5075 Reply with quote

looking for a pioneer projection t.v. high voltage deflection board part number awv1383. Thanks.
woopetlink

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Pioneer sd-p5075 Reply with quote

Good day.
I am Mr minaj the director of WLinks Equipment Holdings Ltd. I want to use this avenue to inform you that we have in stock the pioneer projection t.v. high voltage deflection board part number awv1383 which you are interested in purchasing.
Kindly contact our sales service at [email protected] if you still want to purchase this board.
Regards.
Minaj
d part number awv1383. Thanks.[/quote]
rico1boston

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: Re: Pioneer sd-p5075 Reply with quote

do not order anything from woopet they are a fraud.
rico1boston wrote:
looking for a pioneer projection t.v. high voltage deflection board part number awv1383. Thanks.
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Pioneer sd-p5075 Reply with quote

you guys are frauds, do not order anything from these people, they frauds!!!!
woopetlink wrote:
Good day.
I am Mr minaj the director of WLinks Equipment Holdings Ltd. I want to use this avenue to inform you that we have in stock the pioneer projection t.v. high voltage deflection board part number awv1383 which you are interested in purchasing.
Kindly contact our sales service at [email protected] if you still want to purchase this board.
Regards.
Minaj number awv1383. Thanks.
[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия