electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
av in videocam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ciciusx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: av in videocam Reply with quote

hi i would like to know if i can unlock the av in signal on my videocam panasonic nv-ds65.
thanks!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please Crying or Very sad
how to enable av in?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

up
vtech

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlocking A/V in? Not sure if i understand what you mean? Are you talking about some sort of a hack thru the DV connection?? (nxt to impossible)

Not familiar with the unit, but looking at the owner's manual, it's showing to only have a DV connector that can be used with another unit with DV for A/v in purposes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the problem is that i want to capture analogic audio video from vhs to my videocam.
it is possible with my cam watch on tv my films(and this is av out), but i can't see and record tv on my camera( this is av in), that is my problem.
Sorry for my english Wink
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, now I understand. Unfortunately from what I can see, having an only DV input is rather limited & not set up to accept an external Analog signal(Vhs). It would have to be digitized/converted...etc which is too much trouble.

It would be much easier to utilize another unit such as a inexpensive dvd-recorder or even a computer with a A/V in video card to accomplish that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks!
I hope there was a metod to unlock av in operating in the flash of the camera, i reed something like this in some forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия