electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
lcd projector

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lancstar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: lcd projector Reply with quote

hi all just joind your site here's my latest project
i purchased a sony projector PLC-SU20B for £20 the bloke said it only needed a new lamp so i got 1 from ebay brand new for £119 insted of the £260is i had been quoted put it in and it worked fine except for the green tint tryed to set it up then found this site with the repair manual whent thru some basic tests no blue suspect the blue lcd panel is faulty can anyone help i need this part

BLUE LCD PANEL PO9SG210B SERVICE PART NO 645 041 3971

OR WHERE TO GET IT FROM

thanks for your time

email me if you can help
vtech

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not familiar with the model, but I think it is a SANYO not SONY. Can not just blame the panel without further testing. But if infact that is what you need, LCD panels are very expensive in general.

Assuming you are in UK, they list it here; (search by model number)

http://www.chsinteractive.co.uk
lancstar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: sanyo not sony Reply with quote

hi thanks for reply your right it is a sanyo not sony well spotted to many tinys when you say expensive about how expensive !!! i cannot find any on the link that you left but i will have a propper look tommoro
thanks again Embarassed
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to remove the dash in model number when searching. here's a direct link---- 663.62 pounds ..ouch

http://www.chsinteractive.co.uk/electrical-components/misc/plcsu20b-03-lcd-blue-sanyo.htm

While still high, it is cheaper in US,

http://www.hermanelectronics.com/ItemInfo.asp?Frecno=3140829

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your links i have now decided to try and get hold of the same model and have a go my self just for the hell of it Evil or Very Mad i could not afford that sort of cash you can by virtualy brand new projectors from ebay around 300 quid with HD Laughing got my eye on a faulty one exactly the same model to have a play with 2 to make 1 thanks for your help
how do you think i will get on ? any ideas Idea
allways happy to help if i can
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия