electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Pioneer SX-950 Information

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dharjinni

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Pioneer SX-950 Information Reply with quote

I have a pioneer SX-950 with a manufacture date sticker of 1969. About ten years ago I found it in someone's trash, lying on the curb for the world to see. Turns out the only problem with it was a blown fuse. After replacing the fuse it has worked great ever since. A few things about this unit puzzle me though.

1. 3 speaker channels listed (A, B, C) but if I engage all three at the same time I lose all sound. I can run any any two channels simultaneously without problem (ex. A&B, A&C, etc.). Not sure if this is normal since I don't have a manual.

2. I have to run it in MONO instead of STEREO because after a little while crackling noises will begin on the right channel of any speaker channel (A, B, C). Granted Mono sounds fine, but it is a little annoying not to bring the stereo to its full potential.

3. If I crank the volume way up all sound cuts out. This is usually not a problem though because you have to have the sound at painful decibel levels, though it cuts out way before its indicated peak potential.

Also, I have found many places that sell pdf manuals for this unit, but I'm quite broke. If anyone has a copy of the manual they could email me I would appreciate it. It doesn't have to be mint quality, just readable.

Thanks,

Dharjinni
Mail:dharjinni @ gmail . com
http:// dharjinni . 65gb . com
ta2ctp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Pioneer SX950 Reply with quote

Hello,
The SX950 is ;
It has a 2x85W power out amplifier.
Output Teransistor (Org) is 2SB557 and 2SD427.
You must check it,and driver transistors and two emitters resistors.
Good Luck..
ta2ctp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия