electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
MAG lcd monitor LT916s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rsfusion77

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: MAG lcd monitor LT916s Reply with quote

I have a Mag LT916S 19” lcd monitor which has a defective CCFL transformer (switched transformers..) on Inverter-power supply module; I’m having difficulty in sourcing [a transformer] for this unit.
IVe tried 'plugging' the ccfl xformer part number (730-703-1700B - also EEL19-AD1700) in a search, but nothing comes up....
Does anyone have any experience with this or any ideas??
Ralf
xinder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: i have the same problem Reply with quote

i have a 22" proview and am having problems locating the transformer helpppp
vtech

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very much doubt if you'd be able to source just the txformer? are you sure it is the problem? Most of the time it is some sort of a driver IC or txistor on the inverter board.

Unfortunately, a lot of these monitors are simply not meant to be repaired which only adds to more crap for the landfill. You may have a much better chance in trying to find something similiar---which may be a waste of time after all said & done.

http://www.lcdinverter.co.uk/

http://www.pchub.com/uph/catf/SearchItem.aspx?ft=inverter&x=0&y=0
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are any of the 470uf@25vdc caps bulged?
eledora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

assuredly, the LCD is really easy to faulted and hard to repair now, the unknown brand specially
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия