electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SONY TV KV-27V45

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ranjini

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: SONY TV KV-27V45 Reply with quote

My SONY TV KV27V45 suddenly went into Save Mode/Timer and the two leds keep blinking. The users manual says "Your TV may need service". When I call them they said it would cost around $200 to come and look. For this price I can get a new TV.

Can someone help me how to get my TV back from the safe mode. I have just now ordered for a Service Model.

Your help will be highly appreciated. The TV was bgought in 1998.

Rolling Eyes

Sampath
Neil Huthcins, Esq.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Sony Television KV27V45 screen goes blank with blinking red Reply with quote

I have the abocve problem and will help all others with same problem. I am will to start a Class Action Law Suit on behalf of others who have this problem. [b]MY name/office is Neil Hutchins, Esq. @ P.O. Box 451 Bronx NY 10456-0451 (718 410-9410)[/b]. Please contact me with date of purchase and date when problem began.
THis is a problem that affects many of us not just a few people and SONY is a huge company that can remedy this problem for vary little outpay of there profit.

Please contact me with info about when /where yiou purchased your TV and when probel fist strtanted MY telephone is 718 410-9419 24/7 call me and we can get the "ball rolling. I paid $775.00 for my TV set and it worked fine for the first few years. SONY uis a huge copmpany that casnrecall and repair these sets for a small amount so that we can get our money's worth.

[b]Any other problems please describe too--we want out moneys worth.[/b][/b][color=green][/color][size=18][/size][size=24][/size][color=darkblue][/color]
Neil Huthcins, Esq.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Sony Television KV27V45 screen goes blank with blinking red Reply with quote

I have the above problem and will help all others with same problem. I am will to start a Class Action Law Suit on behalf of others who have this problem. [b]MY name/office is Neil Hutchins, Esq. @ P.O. Box 451 Bronx NY 10456-0451 (718 410-9410)[/b]. Please contact me with date of purchase and date when problem began.
THis is a problem that affects many of us not just a few people and SONY is a huge company that can remedy this problem for vary little outpay of their profit.

Please contact me with info about when /where yiou purchased your TV and when probel fist strtanted MY telephone is 718 410-9410 24/7 call me and we can get the "ball rolling. I paid $775.00 for my TV set and it worked fine for the first few years. SONY uis a huge copmpany that can recall and repair these units for a small amount so that we can get our money's worth.

[b]Any other problems please describe too--we want out moneys worth.[/b][/b][color=green][/color][size=18][/size][size=24][/size][color=darkblue][/color]
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooooo, let me get this right. You're going to sue Sony, over a TV that broke that's almost 10 years old??? Do a little research. California is currently after television manufacturers and others because in that state you have to provide repair parts for up to 7 years. So this set is 9 years old and, how long is a set supposed to last??? 11 years? 14 years? 25 years? I know people who'd be happy to have a car they paid thousands of dollars last 9 years. I'm not defending Sony by any means but I don't think a court would entertain the notion of a class action law suit on a product that's almost 10 years old.
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typical lawyer, always looking to sue.
Shakespeare had it right almost 500 years ago.
'The first thing we do is get rid of all the lawyers'

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
Frank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9 years Hum. i'm with you Minnie, tell him to bye this new plasma and LCD new technology and will see how long this stuff lasts compared to the old CRT sets, for the price comparison .
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank wrote:
9 years Hum. i'm with you Minnie, tell him to bye this new plasma and LCD new technology and will see how long this stuff lasts compared to the old CRT sets, for the price comparison .

Rolling Eyes 3 years. If you're lucky.
vtech

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A "lawyer" who can't spell along with a P.O. Box address
LOL Mr. Green Rolling Eyes
Frank

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
Frank wrote:

Rolling Eyes 3 years. If you're lucky.

That's why they offer a 3 years warranty apon paying 170buck or so.to rest at easy.
Frank

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check Q571,and resolder all joints in the power supp.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия