electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic CQ-RDP152N EJECTS CDs??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
etmilosk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Panasonic CQ-RDP152N EJECTS CDs?? Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie here and I hope that you can help me.
I have a Panasonic CQ-RDP152N car stereo and it was working fine, until a few days ago it started ejecting cds! When I try to put in a cd, I can hear the usual sound of "intaking" mechanism (the rollers and the whole mechanism for taking the cd into the unit). And it takes the cd all the way in, but the sound doesn't stop (the intaking mechanism continues to run). Then, for maybe 3 seconds the display says "Loading CD" or "Reading Disc" (something like that, i'm not sure) and then it just ejects the cd.

I think that the cd doesn't get to the laser head at all. I rather think the problem is in the mechanisms. I just don't want to take it apart and damage something else. And I wouldn't want to take it to a service shop.

Thanks
etmilosk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just checked and it says "CD LOAD" when the cd is inside the unit, before it ejects it.
Please, does anyone know what should I do?
kenray

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: notloadingcd Reply with quote

Try using a qtip and clean the pinch roller. If you can get a hold of the long wooden-handled q-tips it would be better, but not neccesary. If you can get some rubber restorer, that would be even better. Sometimes the pinch rollers get a little dust on them and start slipping.
etmilosk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I tried that, but it's the same. The roller is clean and does its job.
Thanks anyway!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия