electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
55" Mitsubishi TV, sound good, no picture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agalas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: 55" Mitsubishi TV, sound good, no picture Reply with quote

Hi,

One day I turned on my WS-55857 TV and found that it doesn't turn on. Sound is there, and the channel number is in the top left corner, but no picture. The channel number does not look leveled and it shows in green and a little bit closer to the center of the screen in red. Blue color isn't really visible anywhere.

I peeked inside the tv and noticed when I turn on the tv, the 3 projection lamps flicker "on" then "off" for a while then just stay "off". When I say on, I mean that they only turn on about 50% of their normal brightness and off, means that they turn on at approx 5% of their normal brightness. All 3 turn on the same way, so not one appears to be completely out. There is only one fine line which goes across each light which appears to be normally bright. Circuit boards don't appear to be damaged or burned out. I checked online to try to find any parts for this tv, but I was unsuccessful.

Any ideas what could be causing this and where I can buy a replacement part? All help would be much appreciated.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vertical IC took a sh##. Hold menu and input/device for 8 or so seconds. Should/may blink a 2 then 3. Vertical IC is a La78XX. If I had to guess on this Mitts LA7845. Replace the IC and let me know. Could also be bad solder connections on the IC also. But I doubt it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия