electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Blaupunkt Munchen RD 104

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
no1mondow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Blaupunkt Munchen RD 104 Reply with quote

Hi
I have had a munchen RD 104 in my boot for ages, i gave it to someone who took the card out without turning it off and i think that busted the keycard code...so i'm thinking that i might need the code or new code Serial number is BP3791S1084767. I don't even know if it works to be honest but thot I would find out if I can get a new card.

The reason I am now looking back at this stereo is that I just busted my father in laws rover CC32 when trying to remove it from the dash to get the serial number to get a new unlock code.

It's not been my day Sad please help???
Fiston

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your code=7057
no1mondow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Blaupunkt Munchen RD104 Reply with quote

Hi Fiston I just realised that i never thanked you for that last code. It seems that the card is broken rather than the code missing. But thanks all the same. Laughing Very Happy
wouteirz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Blaupunkt München RD 104 code problem Reply with quote

Hi, when I switch on my car stereo München RD 104 it doesn't do anything. On the display appears "----". Does anyone can help me figure out the needed code? My serial number is BP3791R1760045

Thank you very much !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия