electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony KP-EF41SN2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valmar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:34 am    Post subject: Sony KP-EF41SN2 Reply with quote

Hi people
When I try to turn it on only red light flashing.
Any ideas are welcome.
HOT is ok.
Val
SonicPrince

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: Sony KP-EF41SN2 Reply with quote

Hi

Did you find out what the problem was ?
The same thing has just happened to me about an hour ago so I'm doing the "search the net" bit.

Cheers
IBM
cobair

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: What was the problem? Reply with quote

Did you guys find out what the problem was? I have the same prob...
Belinda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: EF41SN2 problem Reply with quote

I have this problem and have been told it is a blown bulb??? Does anyone know the part number and price to get this replaced???
Thanks heaps in advance for the help!!
KAM3RON

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

if you are getting sound but no picture (or a picture with incorect colour) its a blown bulb. my tv's stnadby just keeps blinking and i cant figure out whats wrong, anyone have any idea?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия