electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
audio devider

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
calmar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: audio devider Reply with quote

i dont know if im calling it right with audio devider. but i need a schematic of somewhat the opposite of a mixer. i want to safely feed two audio amplifiers with one line level audio source. how do i safely do this. thanks in advance for any help you can give me

calm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devider in audio are actualy attenuators . but that is not what you want anyway. Yes you may feed any souce to any amplifiers PROVIDED that the source is not being loaded by doing it. if you have an amplifier with 10 ohm source inpedance then you cannot do it because it will kill your souce this is an example. if your amplifiers are of HI souce inpedance mostly are then you may connect the input to both amps there will be a level reduction how much well back again to the inpedance again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия