electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
APEX 20" COLOR T.V. SET MODEL # AT2002

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DEMBUMS

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: APEX 20" COLOR T.V. SET MODEL # AT2002 Reply with quote

MY APEX 20" T.V. SET JUST WILL NOT TURN ON BY PUSHING THE ON BUTTON ON T.V. OR BY USING THE REMOTE. THE SET IS ONLY ABOUT A YEAR OLD. IS THERE A SLEEP FEATURE ON THE SET THAT HAS TO BE CLEARED OR IS THERE A CIRCUIT BREAKER OR FUSE ON THE INSIDE OR SOMEWHERE ALONG THE OUTSIDE OF THE UNIT.........PLEASE HELP!............THANKS.........KEN.
rowon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Apex At2002 cn-12c1 Reply with quote

What was the fix on the Television that was shutdown
tb40nd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: APEX 20" COLOR T.V. SET MODEL # AT2002 Reply with quote

DEMBUMS wrote:
MY APEX 20" T.V. SET JUST WILL NOT TURN ON BY PUSHING THE ON BUTTON ON T.V. OR BY USING THE REMOTE. THE SET IS ONLY ABOUT A YEAR OLD. IS THERE A SLEEP FEATURE ON THE SET THAT HAS TO BE CLEARED OR IS THERE A CIRCUIT BREAKER OR FUSE ON THE INSIDE OR SOMEWHERE ALONG THE OUTSIDE OF THE UNIT.........PLEASE HELP!............THANKS.........KEN.

i have the same television and it's done the same thing just yesterday!

any ideas anyone?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: APEX 20" COLOR T.V. SET MODEL # AT2002 Reply with quote

tb40nd wrote:
DEMBUMS wrote:

i have the same television and it's done the same thing just yesterday!

any ideas anyone?

My suggestion would be to take it back to where you bought it and quote the 'Sale of Goods Act'. This act does not recognise 1 year guarantees and simply says it should last a reasonably period and under 2 yrs I would say was not a reasonable period. If they won't accept it send a letter giving them 14 days to accept it for free repair or you'll take legal action through small claims court.
I did this to PC World over a laptop who's battery was knackered after 16 months. PC World settled before it went to court.
I can't understand why more people don't use this act on things that go wrong just out of 1 year old ??

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tryed to hook up seakers through the audio plug for i can listen to music through the tv when i play games but now it crackles at certain pitches.what do i do Mad
Chadigans

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:16 pm    Post subject: OMG ME TOO Reply with quote

my t.v. did this too and it's killing me cause the other t.v.'s in the house are getting used all the time so i can't watch it, when my dad tried to fix it, he saw the fuse was not black, so he tried another one, and when we tried that one the fuse burnt black...i really miss my t.v. Crying or Very sad[/b]
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $9.99 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
chadigans

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justmanuals wrote:
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $9.99 and downloaded immediately after payment from

um... no offense but you can find in on google for free... but this still doens't help me, i'm only 15 and i wouldn't know the first part to try and fix it... Crying or Very sad
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APEX : AT2002 : DEAD-MAIN FUSE OPEN
VD504,C507,C563,C564.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия