electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SHARP 81GF-63E - R613,R623 and R624 very hot with E/W prob..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
telexxingou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: SHARP 81GF-63E - R613,R623 and R624 very hot with E/W prob.. Reply with quote

Hi to all...

in first, excuse my poor english Wink

My SHARP TV has been out ....the D735 was replaced with IC705 (MOC8106) and C720 because only standby possible....
i've changed too Q601 by a BU2525AF (i don't have BUH515) , R623, C611 ,C613....
the TV start again now, but R613,R623 and R624 become very hot after 10 minute of running Sad
i've checked all components around and seem to be ok except overheating of those 3 résistors Sad (R613,R623 and R624)
the picture seem to be good except the low corners are incurved..E/W problem certainly..
i've checked the D1061 on dynamic focus unit, and there was a 21v Zener diode ...on my datasheet of 81GF63E, it would be a 47v zener diode !
but with a 47v, the picture be an ellipse on the center of the screen...so i've replaced the 21v zener....

Some other value are not the same on the TV and on the datasheet TV ;(

R610 on TV is 33ohms and on shéma is 1ohm !
the D1601 zener diode as i said before....

on H connector the 175v pin is only at 165v here...is there a problem too ?
after D735, the 150v is only at 145v...this diode is like a zener on 145v isnt'it ? so it's normal i suppose...

Now i don't know where to search Sad
please help me before i send this TV to the trash Wink
Thanks to all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия