electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
trinitron no picture but have sound

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doc11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: trinitron no picture but have sound Reply with quote

hello i have a sony trinitron 32" model 3 kv-32xbr250 serial 3 9020583 we were watching t.v decided to move it to another room 2 days later and when we did we no longer have any picture of any kind the standby light flashes and continues to flash if anybody could help that would be great and if the screen volt. needs turned up were do you do that at. thx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No reply from the jungle IC301 (data bus is busy, shorted to ground or held high), IK video path is defective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx for the reply but i dont understand shorted to ground or held high? i did take all boards out of this unit to inspect them and found that the board A board # 1-674-081-12 has a crack by terminals ey5 and what appears to be ey7 could this be my problem thank you.
cory

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably when you moved it.definitely a crack will cause this.join all traces that are boken with a wire jumper then life should be restored.or you can scratch off paint from trace and apply solder to bridge cracks.
electronic guy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

depend on how many times does the standby light flash,usually it's the flyback
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: trinitron no picture but have sound Reply with quote

doc11 wrote:
hello i have a sony trinitron 32" model 3 kv-32xbr250 serial 3 9020583 we were watching t.v decided to move it to another room 2 days later and when we did we no longer have any picture of any kind the standby light flashes and continues to flash if anybody could help that would be great and if the screen volt. needs turned up were do you do that at. thx

Correct, what's the blink count.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: trinitron no picture but have sound Reply with quote

doc11 wrote:

also check C554 .0047mfd 2kv next the hot.
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good old Sony. Poor soldering on IC561.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия