electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi 43FDX01B No picture
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ecacat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Hitachi 43FDX01B No picture Reply with quote

When I try to turn on have NO Picture/Sound,just clicking sound. Thanks
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's a clicking/pulsing noise suspect IK04 and IK05 the convergence IC's. STK392-150's. Don't forget to check the bias resistors.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
If it's a clicking/pulsing noise suspect IK04 and IK05 the convergence IC's. STK392-150's. Don't forget to check the bias resistors.

Just changed Wednesday both convergence ic's ( sanyo STK392.150) and six resistors (RK-42,RK-62,RK-54,RK-58,RK-46 and RK-50). Noise coming some were in the middle of main board. Any idea or concerns? Thank You for your continuing response!!!!
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check C905 220uf/250v to see if it exploded and D918 to see if it's shorted. Also a common problem is a bad vertical IC. It will cause a dead set. No vertical deflection will cause a dead set. C614 in the convergence being bad also. Does the power light stay on?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
Check C905 220uf/250v to see if it exploded and D918 to see if it's shorted. Also a common problem is a bad vertical IC. It will cause a dead set. No vertical deflection will cause a dead set. C614 in the convergence being bad also. Does the power light stay on?

Yes, Power light does stay on and all LED's are on both powerboard mounted on the side and main board on bottom.
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smack the crap out of S901. "Tap it with the handle of a screw driver" It's a relay that's notorious for failing. #FJ00142
See what happens.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
Smack the crap out of S901. "Tap it with the handle of a screw driver" It's a relay that's notorious for failing. #FJ00142
See what happens.

minnie,
I am going ahead and replace these parts you suggested me to check! I got them online for a total of just under $14.00, let you know the out come.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
minnie wrote:
See what happens.

minnie,
I am going ahead and replace these parts you suggested me to check! I got them online for a total of just under $14.00, let you know the out come.

Minnie,
I replaced the parts I listed in our previous contact to no avail. I do notice that the DP37 LED (red) dims located on the mainboard, it dims along with the clicking sound.
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say it but, this one's going to have to be taken in. No easy button on this one. Sorry. I'll keep looking.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie
I know you suggested a repair shop for my problem, but got a fix on the clicking/chripping noise coming from LP06 (filter coil) that is in sync with DP37 red LED any last suggestions before I spend the big money? Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия