electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
PCB-Y SUS circuit for Toshiba 50HP16
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RKRobinson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: PCB-Y SUS circuit for Toshiba 50HP16 Reply with quote

Hi,
I am trying to find a circuit for the Y SUS board used in the Toshiba 50HP16, its not in Tosh's service manual as its made by LG and I expect that tosh just buy them in with the LG panel. I am sure it is used in most plasma's with the 50X3 panel. If someone knows of a service manual that has a circuit. please let me know. The LG Part number on the PCB is 6871QYH039A.

TIA,
Richard.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

75003042 is Toshiba's part # for the Y sustain board. Are you trying to trouble shoot it?
RKRobinson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Yeah, I have two faulty boards which I need to repair. But I am having difficulty finding a circuit diagram for this PCB.

Regards,
Richard.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manufactory’s warranty? Replace the X and Y sustain and power supply. Is the fuse blown on the sustain board? Or is this an out of warranty fix?
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are board level repairs as far as Toshiba is concerned. If you have two bad sustain boards I point at the pdp. "Panel"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
These are out of warranty repairs, the PDP,s are fine as I have tested them with working cards, one the cards seems to have a short circuit in the energy recovery circuit and the other one only has the negitive half of the Y drive waveform no + 193v. All I need is the circuit diagram so I can fault find the boards.

Regards,
Richard.
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Hi,
These are out of warranty repairs, the PDP,s are fine as I have tested them with working cards, one the cards seems to have a short circuit in the energy recovery circuit and the other one only has the negitive half of the Y drive waveform no + 193v. All I need is the circuit diagram so I can fault find the boards.

Regards,
Richard.

I pulled the schematic and Toshiba does not supply a way to trouble shoot the sustain boards to component level. Back to square one. Board replacement. You can call Toshiba and see if PTS can repair these boards. That's about it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Toshiba 50HP16 CTRL_LVDS board Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
75003042 is Toshiba's part # for the Y sustain board. Are you trying to trouble shoot it?

Hi,
Do you have a Toshiba part number for the CTRL board. LG part # 6870QCC013A or 6871QCH059B?

Thanks in advance,
Joe
woodware

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:40 pm    Post subject: LG board Reply with quote

Hi,
I have spare LG board 6871QCH013B ( logic).

RGDS
MartinS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Need the 75003042 Y sustain board Reply with quote

Does anyone know where to get one of the Toshiba #75003042 for the y sustain board? It is on back order from Toshiba and they have no idea when they will arrive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия