electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony KV21R10 Schematic or Service Manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watsonson

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Sony KV21R10 Schematic or Service Manual Reply with quote

I need to get a copy of a SONY KV21R10 TV schematic or service manual; preferably in english. I would appreciate if someone would be kind enough to help in providing this to me soon
KALP

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:36 am    Post subject: Sony KV21R10 Reply with quote

I HAVE Sony KV21R10 SERVICE MANUAL
PLEASE E-MAIL ME
!!!Post by spammer - Please, disregard!!!
Michael C

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Sony TV KV21R10 Reply with quote

I also have squematic for this set but is very old and in bad conditions. Also Kalp is ready to send it to you but if you want, tell me the problems you have with this TV and maybe I can assist you. Email me: [email protected]
watsonson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Guys; I fell asleep and did not check for responses until now. The set s still not working so I still need the schematic. I have sent an e-mail response to Kalp
Andrew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Sony trinitron KV-M2151U Reply with quote

I have an old sony trinitron as above, its in good condition and it works, but I cant figure out how to tune it in. I have no remote or instruction book, only the three buttons on the front. Anybody help?

Thanks

[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия