electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Kenwood vr-615 no audio power goes on/off in surround only

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
audvidtec

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Kenwood vr-615 no audio power goes on/off in surround only Reply with quote

Hello I'm new to this forum. This reciever powers up and when set to stereo stays on but no audio. When selecting surround mode power goes on/off repeatedly. Both Kenwoods parts distributers were nonstock on service manual. but I have one on order. Anyone seen this before. The unit is approx 2 years old.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: Kenwood vr-615 no audio power goes on/off in surround o Reply with quote

audvidtec wrote:
Hello I'm new to this forum. This reciever powers up and when set to stereo stays on but no audio. When selecting surround mode power goes on/off repeatedly. Both Kenwoods parts distributers were nonstock on service manual. but I have one on order. Anyone seen this before. The unit is approx 2 years old.
----answer---from EX KENWOOD technicianONE THING I GIVE U AN IDEA TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM..CHECK YOUR POWER IC OR TRANSISTOR OUTPUT THIS PART IS 100% DEFECTIVE YOU MUST TO REPLACE THAT PART....THANKS--.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks. I assume you mean by power ic the amplifier chip. Do you know this model well is it a common failure.
audvidtec

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: vr-615 Reply with quote

Thanks It sounds like you know this symptom or model well is this a common failure. Or a run of bad ic's
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия