electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SERVICE MANUAL TV SONY KV29XL70E
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stefafog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: SERVICE MANUAL TV SONY KV29XL70E Reply with quote

I need technical manual to enter in service mode for TV Sony KV29-XL70E by the remote control RM 344.
Thankyou very much.
master103100

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KV-XL70E is a shassis Sony BE-3D

http://fileshare.eshop.bg/index.php?what=search2

Thanks
stefafog

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:08 am    Post subject: SERVICE MANUAL TV SONY KV29XL70E Reply with quote

Thanks, but the chassis is AE-6B and I don't know how to enter in service mode using the remote control RM 944
master103

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Sony service mode Reply with quote

Shematic of shassis AE-6B is hire:
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/
select BROWSE/CONSUMER ELECTRONICS/TV/SHARP>select and download wot you need.
For service meny enter a e-mail
twil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: SERVICE MANUAL TV SONY KV29XL70E Reply with quote

I also bought KV-29XL70, but cannot find the way how to enter service mode. Does anybody know ?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

press the info/osd button, then 5 then vol- (or+) and the exit teletext button
stefafog

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: service mode TV SONY KV 29XL70 Reply with quote

OK!!
Thankyou very much.
aaaa

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: SERVICE MANUAL TV SONY KV29XL70E Reply with quote

stefafog wrote:
I need technical manual to enter in service mode for TV Sony KV29-XL70E by the remote control RM 344.
Thankyou very much.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: SERVICE MANUAL TV SONY KV29XL70E Reply with quote

aaaa wrote:
stefafog wrote:
Thankyou very much.

htoo htoo-I need technical manual to enter in service mode for china tv-
chessi number 14MO 3X main boad by the remote control --Thankyou
very much.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: SERVICE MANUAL TV SONY KV29XL70E Reply with quote

stefafog wrote:
Thankyou very much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия