electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
beko tv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geriwales

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: beko tv Reply with quote

sorry this is probably stupid but the batteries run out on my remote a while ago and i only just changed them due to decorating and stuff but now the infa red works on both remote and television but nothing is happening? what am i doing wrong any ideas
Old bassid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Beko tv Reply with quote

Lissen whippersnapper!- how do you know your ir works- have you got a tester?- most likely here is that old cells corroded contacts- new cells can,t delibber de pwr!. If dat ain't so, could be inside set, or even inside remote!- really, the number of pilgrims who post looking for a simple answer- the level of complexity inside modern equipment means techs with many years of experience have to keep learning(those who are left!).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: Beko tv Reply with quote

Old bassid wrote:
Lissen whippersnapper!- how do you know your ir works- have you got a tester?- most likely here is that old cells corroded contacts- new cells can,t delibber de pwr!. If dat ain't so, could be inside set, or even inside remote!- really, the number of pilgrims who post looking for a simple answer- the level of complexity inside modern equipment means techs with many years of experience have to keep learning(those who are left!).
firstly im no whippersnapper im a single mum just trying to see if i am doing something wrong before i call out an engineer and pay extremely high prices that 2 weeks before christmas is not what i need. and im sure its complex and im you techs know exactly what you talking about but i was only asking a simple question thank you
Old Bassid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Beko tv Reply with quote

Lissen single Mum- you asked a simple question & you got a simple answer- elaborate- do the manual controls on the front of your tv work?. If so, the fault is in your remote sender or receiver if the remote doesn't change channels etc as requested- if manual & receiver don't work the fault is possibly somewhere in the i2c bus system, which includes the uPc. What does Xmas have to do with this problem- why don't you borrow a set to get you thru- Really!- the overspending of silly people conforming to the idea of a fat man in a red suit being jolly- & stuffing themselves with food- not to mention alcoholic drink!(I said not to mention- I'll look after the drink-glug> Burp<.)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Beko tv Reply with quote

well old bassid i didnt reply coz we just returned sorry and yes the manual controls on tv work and i have also tried my all in one remote thinking it was my remote (as you suggested) but still nothing. Never mind thank you for you help anyways. Looks like some tv tech will get his xmas wish see me coming and charge fully over the odds .heheheheh. and as for borrowing a set ohhh geez this is the week before im sure all my mates will be using theirs. And as for the drink due to the week i have had then unfortunately i looked after that area of xmas very well on my own hahah. But seriously thank you for your help
Old Bassid wrote:
Lissen single Mum- you asked a simple question & you got a simple answer- elaborate- do the manual controls on the front of your tv work?. If so, the fault is in your remote sender or receiver if the remote doesn't change channels etc as requested- if manual & receiver don't work the fault is possibly somewhere in the i2c bus system, which includes the uPc. What does Xmas have to do with this problem- why don't you borrow a set to get you thru- Really!- the overspending of silly people conforming to the idea of a fat man in a red suit being jolly- & stuffing themselves with food- not to mention alcoholic drink!(I said not to mention- I'll look after the drink-glug> Burp<.)
Quote:
llorry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: free online tv channels, music, news, sport, movies Reply with quote

live-tv-channels com is a very good tv online portal, you can watch online tv for free, search for any movie, docs or tv show you want to, upload your own movies, including adult.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия