electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
my JVC cd player m_v505t doesn't play audio cd?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yasir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: my JVC cd player m_v505t doesn't play audio cd? Reply with quote

Dear members i have a problem with my jvc video cd player which doesn't play audio cd but i have played audio cd manytime before any solution for that

thanks
Pentode

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the display is coming up with 'Errors' or 'No disc', then its probably the laser assembly or optical block as its called.

It may simply just needs the lens cleaning, this block moves up and down on a track and the lens in question looks like a ultra small spy glass, you can use a cotton bud... but it must be done very, very gently, no pressure just a tickle so to speak.

If this doesn't work and it's displaying errors then you'll probably ewant a new laser unit.

Dave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no disk means incompatabilityof what you inserted or no disk at all. the music on it what format is it mp3ask yourself these questions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия