electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Jvc Tv, AV-14FMG3B got no picture no sound

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ty

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Jvc Tv, AV-14FMG3B got no picture no sound Reply with quote

I had a Tv Jvc whose model is AV-14FMG3B, it have power but no picture and no sound . The power led is on & also the ontimer led is blinking. that's all it's symptom. but the power is ok. so what can be the fault, help me plz what to check or change.
thanks
ty
SELEMAN ISMAIL

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: jvc/tv Reply with quote

I HAD TWO FAULTS LIKE THAT STOP YOU HAVE DRY JOINTS ON

VERTICAL IC STOP GOOD LUCK Laughing
ty

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have resoldered joints in that area but nothing happens, so what components can be faulty. there is no picture no sound but power is ok and the ontimer led is blinking.help
ty
ty

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my email is [email protected]
ty
ty

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have resoldered joints in that area but nothing happens, so what components can be faulty. there is no picture no sound but power is ok,but the ontimer led is blinking continously. help
ty
elmnt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: same problem Reply with quote

ty wrote:
I have resoldered joints in that area but nothing happens, so what components can be faulty. there is no picture no sound but power is ok,but the ontimer led is blinking continously. help
ty

im having the exact same problem

[email protected] email me with help plzz
olona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: problem TV JVC AV-14FMG3B Reply with quote

I' ve the same problem. please help me.
my e--mail is [email protected]
altayeb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:39 am    Post subject: proplem Reply with quote

I' ve the same problem. please help me.
my e-mail is alteib200@yahoo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия