electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
philip 55pp9401 convergence
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: philip 55pp9401 convergence Reply with quote

I like found convengence schematic jk07132-a "DP1X convergence pwb"
after a commercial power fail the blue focus is out of convergence. I check the len in the green circuit and is ok. If anyone have any idea pleace help me.
thanks in advance
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Standard responce, replace your convergence IC's stk392-### and check all the bias resistors around them. Very Happy
cyber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank minnie, ichage the stk. but i not sure the value resistors, one of then reading 42 ohms, other 17 and when verify the other circuit the resistor are very low.

Thank for your attention
Enough2bdangerous

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: jk07132-a Reply with quote

Ok here goes I have a Hitachi rear projection TV model 43FDX10B and the Blue convergence went wacko, I located the board I suspect is the problem the JK07132-A and removed it. I see the STK392-120'S but since I am not confident If I can replace them myself it appears easier to replace the board. Would this correct the problem? If so who would sell me a board.
Shame to get rid of the tv only 6 years lke to get a few more.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deflection power board NLA. So, either you have to bite the bullet and do it your self or take it to a shop and ask them how much to change the IC's and check the resistors.
enough2bdangerous

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Deflection power board NLA???? Reply with quote

Minnie thanks for the quick response however I am uncertain what you mean by Deflection power board NLA, is this the JK07132-A were speaking of? If so then perhaps I could replace the IC'S like you suggest as opposed to the entire board. I talked to several shops 500$ min and they charge for pick up as well I really do think the tv is worth that much and to be at the mercy of a local shop. How can I get the parts and some info on the repair for myself to do. I'm looking at the IC'S sitting on my kitchen table now looks can be deceiving however it don't look like to bad a job. Please advise...
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your going to need a soldering iron with a thin tip, .050 solder wick, heat sink compound, and solder.

http://www.matelectronics.com/
Under product search enter STK392-180 (392-110=11 watts 392-180=18 watts)

Remove the 4 screws going through the IC's, unsolder the 18 pins each IC, take a small flat head screw drive place it between the heat sink and IC and pound gently until the IC breaks free, wiggle the IC's to make sure all pins are free and remove them.

Take rubbing alcohol and a Q-tip and clean where you need to resolder. "So you can see the pads better." Put heat sink compound on the heat sink, slide the IC's back in, secure them with the screws, solder the pin's making sure you don't blob pin to pin.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have any other questions, just ask. There's 6 resistors you also need to check. I have a cool PDF if you want to pm me your email that sums it up pretty easy!
enough2bdangerous

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: 6 resistors? Reply with quote

Hello Minnie hope you had a nice holiday. I would love to see the 6 resistors your referring to how can I pm my email to you? I want to order them along with the IC'S will the PDF give specifics on the resistors, ie type and value.
Thanks
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click on the PM button.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия