electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
vista monitor 55P - blue screen display? pls help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
irvin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: vista monitor 55P - blue screen display? pls help Reply with quote

greetings to all masters.

please help me fixing my monitor. (vista monitor 55P 14") my friend told me that this king of model is really hard to fix. but im not loosing my faith that i could bring my monitor back to its original display. hehe honestly im trying to save money also. please if you have idea how to fix this, its my christmas gift to me...and im very thankful to you. my email add : [email protected] pls help.
nisse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the problem?
Is it dead?
If so, is it completely dead, or is any LED on?
Some colours missing?
Bad display quality?
If so, tell us the symptomsof the picture.
Any sounds emitting from the unit (hum, whine etc etc...)

You can't expect to get any answers if you don't tell us
what's the problem.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия