electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
HP LCD Monitor 1530 Green pwr light no Display
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
claybv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: HP LCD Monitor 1530 Green pwr light no Display Reply with quote

I need Need some assist with a HP 1530 LCD monitor that has a Green Power light but no display. it has 2 different 'BenQ' controller boards.One board has the Video connections and feed.The other has the power supply and inverter combined. Let Me know if You have schematic or some useful info,Thanks!
claybv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: caps and fuse Reply with quote

replaced bad caps and pico fuse on the backlight side of circuit. now is working great!
Waterppk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance you can point me to which capacitors and what fuse you replaced? I've got the same monitor with the same problem.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waterppk wrote:
Any chance you can point me to which capacitors and what fuse you replaced? I've got the same monitor with the same problem.

Thanks!

The caps are 470mF 25v. There are 5 of them, and if the monitor is in it's original condition they will be coloured brown, as opposed to other caps of the same value which are blue or black. I usually upgrade the caps to 105 degrees too, as this is a pretty common problem, and this seems to help. If I get chance tomorrow I will open one up and let you know which caps they are.
[email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: fuse Reply with quote

I have found the the capacitors that need to be replaced. But can someone tell me where the fuse is? Is this a SMT fuse or some kind in line fuse. Would REALLY apperciate if someone could tell me where the fuse is. THANKS,
Dave/1745
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pico fuse is usually green or black. It looks like a resister but only 1 band which indicates the rating.
evox121

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject: HP LCD Monitor 1530 Green pwr light no Display Reply with quote

I just recently had the same problem with this monitor.
But after finding this post im back up and running. The pico fuse was my prob.
Thx
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: HP LCD Monitor 1530 Green pwr light no Display Reply with quote

evox121 wrote:
Thx

You should replace the caps anyways or you'll be replacing the fuse again.
calleb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: HP LCD Monitor 1530 Green pwr light no Display Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
evox121 wrote:
Thx

Could you let us know what is the value of the pico fuse?
remy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: HP LCD Monitor 1530 Green pwr light no Display Reply with quote

calleb wrote:
minnie wrote:
evox121 wrote:
Thx

Could you let us know what is the value of the pico fuse?
remy

FP251 is 2A
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия