electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
GOLDSTAR-CF-25C60PS B+ DRIFTING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arch42358

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:57 am    Post subject: GOLDSTAR-CF-25C60PS B+ DRIFTING Reply with quote

B+ NOMINAL VOLTAGE= 150V. STARTS DRIFTING WHEN POWER IS TURNED UP..COMING DOWN TO 106V..

your suggestion is appreciated highly.

THANK YOU
Archie
pawluf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the TV generating any EHT? Is the sound ok?
arch42358

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: GOLDSTAR-CF-25C60PS B+ DRIFTING Reply with quote

pawluf wrote:
Is the TV generating any EHT? Is the sound ok?

B+ NOMINAL VOLTAGE= 150V. STARTS DRIFTING WHEN POWER IS TURNED UP..COMING DOWN TO 106V.
HEATER IS NOT ON.
SCREEN IS BLACK, NO RASTER..
PLS NOTE:
WHEN OPERATING THE TV REMOTE CONTROL..HEATER LIGHTS UP MOMENTARY THEN GOES OFF AGAIN..
HV SPARK COMES ON MOMENTARYILY WHEN TV REMOTE OPERATED CHANNEL IS PRESSED UP DOWN

Thanks for ur reply
pawluf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If all other voltages are ok, especially the 26V on IC301, V-defl. (check it for any dry joints). I would go to D410 & D411 on pins 3 & 4 of the flyback transformer.
arch42358

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: GOLDSTAR-CF-25C60PS B+ DRIFTING Reply with quote

Hi pawluf
i'll try to chk those points mentioned ...
let you knw...
cheers!
arch42358

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: GOLDSTAR-CF-25C60PS B+ DRIFTING Reply with quote

I CHECKED THE DIODE D410 & D411 COMPONENTS AND THE 26V ON PIN 8 IC 301. IMMEDIATELY AFTER PLUGGING, THE VOLTAGE REACHED 20 VOLTS AND AFTER 1-2 SECONDS, THE VOLTAGE ON PIN 8 DROPS TO ONLY .6V.

THE SAME CONDITION STILL EXISTS; N.B-"WHEN YOU HEAR THE HV GETTING ACTIVATED, THATS THE TIME THE VOLTAGE DROPS. "
CHECKED FOR COLD SOLDER CONNECTIONS AS WELL.
arch42358

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: GOLDSTAR-CF-25C60PS B+ DRIFTING Reply with quote

The 12v supply and B+ are affected, it comes to 3V (12V) and 106V for the B+(120V). The time it starts to come down is after the sound of the degaussing coil getting energize, together with the RL801, so you can imagine its that quick!
At first I thought its the sound of the EHT...
thanks for your time! i appreciate very much.

regards
archie
pawluf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but I've been away for a couple of days. Check for any over heating on heatsinks and specially power resistors. If not check/replace c820 - 220uf/160V and c829 - 100uF/160V. If these also proove to be ok my bet will be C810 - 470uf/16V on the primary circuit. While you're at it you might want to change C811 & C812 as well.
arch42358

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: GOLDSTAR-CF-25C60PS B+ DRIFTING Reply with quote

thanks pawluf.
I'll replace those components and let you know.
regards
archie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия