electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
I need service manual for CYTRONIC Viewpia TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
herve52

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: I need service manual for CYTRONIC Viewpia TV Reply with quote

modele LC26IE11
For repair ( no power on ).
Many thanks.

Wink
Xplas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: You're not the only one Reply with quote

This seems to be common among Viewpia TV's and no one seems to have any answers, only the same questions over and over.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I pass on some info about repairing Viewpia LCD tv's..
fault...When powered on the tv has blinking orange led & fails to power up,..first signs of this fault begin with the tv taking longer to power on each day until finally it remains in the blinking orange led state.
The repair is easy,..
1..Remove the stand & then the back from the tv to view the psu.
2..disconnect all cables from the psu & unscrew from tv.
3..two capacitors need to be replaced on the psu C905 & C908.
4..on the 32" model LC-32IEB2 the values are C905 330uf 10v & C908 470uf 10v
5..on the 37" model LC-37IE1 both caps are 1000uf 10v,...I had a few 1000uf 16v about the house & used them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия