electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi Plasma well not turn on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bryce

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Hitachi Plasma well not turn on Reply with quote

i have a hitachi 42edt and when i turn it on the screen flashes for a second and then goes away but the sound is fine could this be a power board problem or maybe its the Ysus board
any input
Lois Bat-kent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Plasma tv stuffed Reply with quote

Well, I allus tell everyone that these new-fangled devices are SO unreliable!- Bat no un lissens!. In this case - It cud be the things you mention- it couild be other things- the only uns with info,parts etc are service agents- iffen ay cain't get info or parts-HOW CAN YOU?!!!!>- Cheers.
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the Y sustain check the Vs supply, 180vds-195vdc.
Bryce

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok im going to cheak that out tomorrow
thanks
richman2k7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i have the same problem with my plasma same model 42edt41 can someone locate me were can i find this y sus witha pic thanks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

were can i fine that part minnie u said the ysus board ok i found that but were can i locate the 180 vds and the 195 vds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richman2k7 wrote:
yes i have the same problem with my plasma same model 42edt41 can someone locate me were can i find this y sus witha pic thanks

You should have mail.
jsh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: I am having the same problem please send me a pic Reply with quote

Please send me the same info. [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия