electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Pioneer volume control

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcatton

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Pioneer volume control Reply with quote

I have a Pioneer VSX-3700S receiver with a bad volume control. I cannot find a replacement part anywhere (Pioneer #ACX1033-A). I tried pulling it apart to clean up the contacts inside the pot and broke the dang thing so as to make it unfixable (by me anyway). It has double layer ALPS pots, a 100K and a 50K. Anybody have any suggestions on a source for either a replacement volume control or the pots themselves?

Thanks.
kenray

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: pioneer part Reply with quote

did you try pioneer parts????????? they can be reached at 1-800-547-2881.
tcatton

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I did, and all other electronic suppliers that came up when I googled ACX-1033. Everybody tells me that part is no longer available, and Pioneer said they have no recommended alternatives.
[email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: volume control Reply with quote

I have a Pioneer VSX-3700S Receiver that is just like new. Has remote, plus manual. I plan on selling it on eBay. If you are interested let me know. [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия