electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
motherboard schematics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tef70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: motherboard schematics Reply with quote

hello,

where can I find détailled schematics for recent motherboards from Intel; asus, msi or orhers ??

Thanks.
uht_magro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm searching for a MSI k7n2g Schematic
anyone knows where to find it?

regards
torbjorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out which chipset is used on the motherboard, and then look at the chipset manufacturer's application notes and reference design. Usually the motherboard manufacturers use the reference design almost unchanged, even the reference designations of components is the same!

I think, in many cases the motherboard manufacturer doesn't even have to draw up an own schematic diagram, he will just use the netlist and BOM from the reference design to do his PCB layout.
tef

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Motherboard schematics Reply with quote

Yes perhaps, but even the chipset manufacturers don't give their schematics, I tried SIS, and ... nothing !!
vtech

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Re: motherboard schematics Reply with quote

tef70 wrote:
hello,

where can I find détailled schematics for recent motherboards from Intel; asus, msi or orhers ??

Thanks.

That type of information is next to impossible to find. Wheter due to competition or propriety issues. According to a friend who is involved with one of the major names, depending on the design & due to sheer complexity of multilayer designs, almost all are kept in CAD/CAM file formats & rarely printed on paper.

Just about all you may be able to find is basic block diagrams.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия