electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Help! Need Replacement Screen for my Personal Dvd Player!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dr_pepper_27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Help! Need Replacement Screen for my Personal Dvd Player! Reply with quote

I need a replacement screen for my personal dvd player and it is the Poloroid Pdv 0700. Would it be possible i can buy a new screen and replace it my self? If so where can i get a new screen? Please Help!

Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ray

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technically it is possible, but for a unit that is selling for less than $200,--no way that would be worth the cost or trouble. Most if not all the small/mid size consumer electronics are pretty much disposable nowadays(at least in US) Mad
dr_pepper_27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isnt there a site that i can buy a lcd scrren and rewire it together? Or is it possible to buy a screen and re wire it. If so does it have to be the same size?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dadndudes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not possible. I assume it has a 7" screen. The cost of that panel is very likely over $300 and must replaced by the same one. Not cost effective to repair.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

basically, like these guys said, not worth the cost might as well buy a new one
dr_pepper_27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh ok i guess. well thanks for your help
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия