electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Removing DVD disc from philips LX7500R home theatre system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulP

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Removing DVD disc from philips LX7500R home theatre system Reply with quote

Thought I'd already posted this but hasnt appeared - apologies if it appears twice.

On power up the system insists on trying to read the faulty disc, fails and wont open the drawer or even go into setup mode.

I've tried dismantling it but the DVD bezel fixes it to the front panel. I cant see a way of removing the bezel and the drawer cant be forced open.

There is a small rectangular hole under the bottom edge of the bezel heading up behind the bezel - I've had a poke at this with both hard and flexible probes and it doesnt seem to do anything.

Any ideas?
Regards
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: me too Reply with quote

have the same problem have you had any replys on this
corey
[email protected]
Cymru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img]http://rapidshare.com/files/101262666/dvdRemoval.jpg.html[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия