electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Aiwa Tv, Model No TV-C201KER is not turning on, Help Plz.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teddy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Aiwa Tv, Model No TV-C201KER is not turning on, Help Plz. Reply with quote

Hi, I have Aiwa Tv of Model No TV-C201KER, but now it is not working, I have checked the power cord, it is ok. I am guessing that it can be the power on & off switch, but am not sure. What can be the fault, plz tell me some guides & what & how to check. I can use the Multimeter(Vom) very well.
Thanks for ur help
Teddy
Teddy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Aiwa Tv, Model No TV-C201KER is not turning on, Help Plz. Reply with quote

I have also checked voltage in the big capacitor near by the mains, but there is no voltage in it.
Teddy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Re: Aiwa Tv, Model No TV-C201KER is not turning on, Help Plz Reply with quote

Teddy wrote:
Hi, I have Aiwa Tv of Model No TV-C201KER, but now it is not working, I have checked the power cord, it is ok. I am guessing that it can be the power on & off switch, but am not sure. What can be the fault, plz tell me some guides & what & how to check. I can use the Multimeter(Vom) very well.
Thanks for ur help
Teddy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: Aiwa Tv, Model No TV-C201KER is not turning on, Help Plz Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Teddy wrote:
Thanks for ur help
Teddy
[list=]
Code:
[/list]
season2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: switch check Reply with quote

at first check the power source is 110 or 220 v, if OK make sure power is off and set the VOM to buzzer or ohm mode and test the switch by contacting two probes if no voice or deviation on scale push the switch button and measure again, if still no voice or deviation, switch is broken otherwise call a techinician

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi!! if you want my help just e-mail me at [email protected] bacause i have only first timer in this site. If you have a diagram i can surely help you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия