electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
panasonic tv repair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cgreen76

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: panasonic tv repair Reply with quote

i have a panasonic model ct 27g21u i t comes on and play for 15 minutes and picture go black still hear sound..what could be the problem

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: panasonic tv repair Reply with quote

cgreen76 wrote:
i have a panasonic model ct 27g21u i t comes on and play for 15 minutes and picture go black still hear sound..what could be the problem
Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: panasonic tv repair Reply with quote

Quote:
play for 15 minutes

If the fault is present only when using a vcr and the vcr is connected using a scart connector then it would be likely that the scart connection is loose and needs pushed in gently.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your tv is turning off

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....and you can hear your neighbours talking
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия