electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
TV/Video Combination Machine Not Working

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NathanMarks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: TV/Video Combination Machine Not Working Reply with quote

So I put a video in and hit rewind, this is a TV/Video combo Machine.

The company is Symphonic.

When I hit rewind at one point i hit play to see where it was, then it conked out. Everytime I turned it back on it would just make a noise from the video machine area and then turn back off..

Then i dried spamming the eject button for the few seconds that it turns on for, but no use....

I don't know how to get it to work, it won't stay on! it makes a sound from the video machine for a few seconds and then it turns off.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello friend,
Sounds like you need to service VIDEO.
Possible drive or loading belts broken.

Good luck
Sam
tsgunnell

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you didn't say whether the tape was stuck in the machine if the problem is a broken belt or jammed machinism as another poster said the micro will shut down all functions
zalds

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: machine Reply with quote

if you up to it try this first make sure thier no problem in the mechanisim,belt or motor [like the drum or the capstan motor are working]then when if its good tru to put some oil on the timing swich if you can pullit out the better
NathanMarks

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the video is stuck in i can't take it out
Al_Dodge_Bundy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed sounds like a failing belt or pinch roller.

You can buy service kits for most vcr's and most of the times these rubber belts and rollers are easy to replace.
Most kits only cost a few Euro.

If the rubber on these belt and rolls aint weared out to much, you even can consider to clean them with some alcohol.

Good luck,

Mark
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия