electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Inverter INVC551 Hitachi in ACER FP855 / COMPAQ TFT8820

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ob38

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: Inverter INVC551 Hitachi in ACER FP855 / COMPAQ TFT8820 Reply with quote

Hi, i'm searching for INVERTER Schematic (HITACHI INVC551) present in ACER FP855 and COMPAQ TFT8820, because i have failure in this backlight card.
This card has a failure watch dog, and as soon has the CCFL has a problem, the inverter stops the backlight, causing very hard to find where the problem comes from.

Please help me, i just download the documentations but the inverter is not present inside.

I trust in this forum

Thanks in advance

(Sorry for bad english, i'm french)
Olivier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have some information regarding your problem, can you mail me on [email protected]
Scotty2k

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have this shematics.. i´m searching for it the hole day Sad
ob38

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Invc551 Reply with quote

Scotty2k wrote:
Does anyone have this shematics.. i´m searching for it the hole day Sad

Please, do you find it ?

Or are you still searching ?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: power board Reply with quote

anyone willing to sell there power board? email me at [email protected]
Wim

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Hitachi INC551 CCFL inverter Reply with quote

Hi All,

I was looking for information on this inverter also. It is used in several types of TFTs: COMPAQ TFT8020, ACER FP855, IBM 9794-AG1,
ViewSonic VG181 and VP181. You can get a new one for $100.
I had TWO failing inverters in one week and did some reverse engineering. The problem with both of them was the same: the ceramic resonator that drives the CPU was fried. The CPU is IC1 (HD404344).
Disconnect the powerplug from the inverter and measure resistance across the oscillator pins (pin 9 and 10 on the CPU), if it's below 600 Kohm, then you have found the problem. I measured about 300 ohm. Replace the oscillator by a new 3pin 4Mhz ceramic resonator.

Bye,
Wim Huiskamp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия