electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
HP 7540 MONITOR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tendi

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: HP 7540 MONITOR Reply with quote

My monitor HP7540 is not showing a clear picture, it is de-focussed. The focus pot(fbt) is not very effective. The other problem is that the monitor takes too long to get to its brightness and contrast level. And when it does, the contrast will be less than normal. What could be wrong and can i get a schematic for this monitor?

[email protected]
fa_07

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello.
try to regulate flow and the luminosity and the contrace, by regulating the variable resistors of the VHV (with one turns vice)
tendi

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fa_07 wrote:
hello.
try to regulate flow and the luminosity and the contrace, by regulating the variable resistors of the VHV (with one turns vice)

Thanks But I cannot get your message clearly. Where are these variable resistors located? I can access the brightness/contrast settings via software control, I have changed these but no success.
fa_07

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

salut.
excuse mopi je ne métrise pas l'anglais
il faut ouvrir l'écran, et dans la carte mére de lce dernier y a la THT,c'est le plus grand dispositif noir,il est entouré par une plaque métalique b(masse).
alors sur la THT ya trois résistances qui se trouve sur la même verticale,comment on repère ces resistances?elles resemble aux vices.éssayez de regler doucement.
torbjorn

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most likely, those symptoms are due to a worn-out CRT or perhaps that the heater voltage is too low.

The heater voltage is normally 6,3 V or 12,6 V , you can measure it at the CRT base. Note that it is in some cases DC, in other cases it might be an AC impulse voltage derived from the horizontal deflection, in that case you need a good DVM with "True RMS" capability to get a correct voltage reading.

In case of a worn-out CRT, it is not worth repairing the monitor.
SZASZ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Try resolderind the FBT pins.

And then try to adjust focus.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия