electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Kenwood KAC-7201
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xaser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Kenwood KAC-7201 Reply with quote

Hey,
I just bought this amp to find that capacitor C231 exploded, I was wondering if anyone has the service manual for it and is willing to share it

Thank you
Jordan_Taylor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: New Kenwood KAC-7201 Reply with quote

I'm replacing a resistor that is brown, orange, orange, and gold which makes 13000 Ohms when trying to find part i can only find .13 ohms. HELP
januszsurowka

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Kenwood KAC-7201 Reply with quote

Xaser wrote:
Hey,
I just bought this amp to find that capacitor C231 exploded, I was wondering if anyone has the service manual for it and is willing to share it

Thank you

C231. I Just opened my amp up and I don't know what the hell is wrong with it. One day it was playing and I has these REALLY NICE Kenwood 4 way Xcelon 6"x9" that handled 200 watts RMS, and this AMP pushed them beautifully, the sound was phenominal. One day. They popped. My amps 2 30AMP fuses were blown and the speakers were SHOT. they wouldn't spring back and forth. They were just frozen, I mean I paid alot for these speakers, now. I thought it was just the fuses were blown, so I replaced them, Immediately, they blew. I realized that each fuse is for each channel. eg. left fuse=left channel, etc. because I dismantled my nice connection (wires, etc.) and analyzed it more, and when I had only the left speaker hooked up to +/-, it blew the left fuse. So I thought maybe the speakers (THESE MIGHTY BASICALLY INDESTRUCTABLE) were stuck in one position and they were shorting, so my fuse would blow since the other fuse didn't blow. NOTHING. I connected it to just the power, the fan would go, the blue light came on for about 1/10 of a sec. fan was on, I crossed the B+ and the p. cont. together and ran it to the pos. of the battery from under the hood, and a nice thick GND cable connected it, and like I said 1/10 sec blue light, fan on, and the wires got SO HOT SO QUICKLY. SOMETHING is crossed. shorted, bad. I have it in front of me C231 is a 100v 2.2 microFarad cap. the Neg. side is facing right, the right meaning that the RCA phono jacks are on the right and the Power shit is on the left. Maybe you can help me with my Amp. I have the same exact one. My name is Janusz and my email is [email protected]
HELP......
Goddamn electronics for 4 yrs. plus other times before the school where there where years as a pre-teen and teen where I built my own electronics and learned Ohm's Law, and I cannot figure this out.
Sincerely,
Janusz.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: New Kenwood KAC-7201 Reply with quote

Jordan_Taylor wrote:
I'm replacing a resistor that is brown, orange, orange, and gold which makes 13000 Ohms when trying to find part i can only find .13 ohms. HELP

Check the multiplier. I bet you that it's .13KOhms. and everything is ok.
ManualDirectory

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone needs the service manual for this it can be download free of charge http://www.servicing-manuals.com/Detailed/27851.html
SPAMMER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one asked for the manual
ManualDirectory

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they did read from the top also januszsurowka quoted "Hey,
I just bought this amp to find that capacitor C231 exploded, I was wondering if anyone has the service manual for it and is willing to share it" it is also in the service manuals and datasheet section.
nudderguest

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: that u paul? Reply with quote

Ever notice how many posts in this site end with one reply by a salesman? ...and how the "complaints of spam" come from a guest? Now thats spam!

Ive been to manual directory and they have good free stuff there as does this site.
hotwaterwizard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not Spam. Downloaded Fine after skipping the Advertizement.

http://www.servicing-manuals.com/cgi-bin/jump.cgi?ID=27851
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
hotwaterwizard

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOPS advertising
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия