electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
phillips 42 inch plasma

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clarkee

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: phillips 42 inch plasma Reply with quote

i had the usual fault on this phillips 42 inch model # 42pf5320/10 picture
no sound bought kit consisting of y sus, z sus and ctl brds and plasma turned on but i now have a picture with a vertical shift downwards by about a quarter of the screen and the same with the horizontal shift. Anybody have any answers it would be much appeciated.
minnie

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had picture and no sound I would have replaced the digital main board not the kit. One of two things. Either you got a bad part or the panel is bad. I would need to see a picture.
clarkee

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: 42 inch plasma Reply with quote

sorry minnie i meant to say no picture but sound!!!javascript:emoticon('Embarassed')
Embarassed
slatters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:39 am    Post subject: no picture or sound teac plasma can anyone help Reply with quote

Hi can some point me in the right direction .I have two plasma teca phl42sd which have power and go to stand by butt hat is all I can get .Can some help me dignose the fault I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO FIX THEM .I have limited expirence in this field .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия