electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony KVX2941D jumps to 00
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
muve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Sony KVX2941D jumps to 00 Reply with quote

I have a Sony KVX2941D TV. It switches intermittently from the selected program to 00, than back, for a few times and finally remains on 00.
Could anybody help please!
muve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: sony Reply with quote

change the memori
raypost

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: sony KVX 2941D TV Reply with quote

change the memori
Al_Dodge_Bundy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed sounds like a bad memory or microprocessor.

But it could also be a bad connection between some PCB's or a bad solder-contact.

Try to (gently) tap some of the PCB's with the end of a insulated screwdriver (or some else non-metal object) and watch if the program changes each time you tap the PCB.

If so, there is probably a bad connection some where.

Good luck,

Mark
muve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Sony KVX2941D jumps to 00 Reply with quote

Many thanks guys, it was indeed the memory chip damaged. It's a SDA2546 but i've replaced it with 24C08 which works fine. Of course i had to reprogramm all the stations. Thanks again!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

first Sorry for "reborn" a very old topic.

but i get just the same error....

i look tv and than it jumps to 0 and makes sometimes a wired sound, if i switch back it works sometimes for few minutes....

I have not much knowing about TV, can someone help me ?

Where i can find the damaged memory ? And where i can buy a new or how i knows whic one i can use ?

Muve use a 24C08 but how he knows that one will work, or where to find it ?

Sorry for noobs questions but as i say i have not clue, the Tv works now over 20 years great and i like to fix it.

Maybe someone can help me, make a picture or whatever to find where the memory is.......

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

upps i forget ....

I search at Sony for the manual, but they didnt host it, any idea where i can find the manual German or in English ?

thx you very much.....

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds i am to late to get help ?

Its cool if someone can tell me where i can find that damaged memory, and where i can buy a new one.

i hope someone find a bit time to answers me.

thx and greets
minnie

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it the same model?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: KV-X2941D Reply with quote

@minnie

1. Sorry for the late answer, but i check it twice and though my question comes to late and no one will see it.

2. Yes its same a KV-X2941D

I search for a manual and for help to fix my problem (i look tv and than it jumps to 0 and makes sometimes a wired sound, if i switch back it works sometimes for few minutes.... )

I read how to fix it, but dono where to find the memory and where i can get a new one.

If you like or who like help can send me a mail to [email protected]

thx for help and greets

CRO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия