electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
where to buy circuit boards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikepat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: where to buy circuit boards Reply with quote

I think I have isolated the problem with the Sony, but where can the average guy buy a new board without paying $500.00 or more? There must be a web site, but I can't find it. Thanks for any help, Mike
Mini-me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Sony boards Reply with quote

I would suggest buying another Sony unit off ebay that is either used and working or 'as is' but with a different problem. I've tried getting parts from Sony. They want almost 10x the wholesale cost of electronics parts that are hard to get elsewhere or more than the 'e-bay' price of a complete working unit for a circuit board. They also have a flat fee repair price but with that and shipping, it often exceeds the 'ebay' price.

Lots of luck. No more Sony products for me.
mikepat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: sony Reply with quote

thanks for the info. No more Sony for me either.
reekee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: where to buy circuit boards Reply with quote

hi mike mike my sony color display monitor SDMHS74P need to change the circuit board but i can not find it in the website can you help me find one
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with ebay is that nothing works from there. You might be able to try an electronics repair dealer to make you a deal on a Sony part. This way at least you'll know you'll be getting a good part.

HtH
[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия