electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
HOT MP3 Players

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Supurman202

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: HOT MP3 Players Reply with quote

Check out Uber MP3 Players. It's got great reviews and specs on MP3 players. That site is the reason i bought an IPod. I never considered buying an MP3 player until my friend refered me to this site.

ubermp3players.com
bobo45

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought this on a whim (~$30) as I wanted something to record voice memos while working out or hiking. It is actually quite capable mp3 player with FM radio, music, and voice recorder (and FM recording). Thickness is about 15mm and it feels pretty heavy. Doesn't look have bad. I chose to get a steel model with the idea that I might want to be wear this around town sometime, but don't think this will ever happen so wish I had gotten a lighter plastic case model for sports (again, onvon offers many models which you can find branded by American companies for about 4X chinavasion price).
I find the idea of an MP3 watch really interesting. Another chinese company has a better design for sports:
http://www.onvon.com/mp3mp4pmp-player-c-55.html for just $25--it has an LCD behind the watch hands that gives you track info. Chinavasion also offers a stereo bluetooth watch.
I plan to keep tabs on this technology and if someone comes out with a stereo bluetooth model, with LCD readout and chronograph and voice recorder and built-in speaker, I think that'd be the ideal incarnation of an mp3 watch, and I think a better setup for music while working out compared with the timex icontrol set-up.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobo......Another Chink shill
Jim125

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: onVon.com Reply with quote

Hi all,
would you tell me which website is better for buying a mp3 player.
Question what is the reasonable price?
Digital camera/camcorder
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия