electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Jvc Tv,AV-14FMG3B is not having picture & sound, power i
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Jvc Tv,AV-14FMG3B is not having picture & sound, power i Reply with quote

I hvae Jvc Tv,Model AV-14FMG3B. Power is ok & the power led is light normal. but there is no any picture and sound. it is stuck in standby. the power led is light normal (red ), but the ontimer led (orange) is blinking up to the TV is off. what can be the fault.
abr
abr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Jvc model AV-14MG3B Reply with quote

Resold the vertical I/C. You have dry joints on that part.

Regards Ismael
abr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried that but nothing happenes, so what can it be. help plz
abr
abr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried that but nothing happenes, so what can it be. help plz
abr
Al_Dodge_Bundy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you check if there is any voltage e.g. on the collector of the high voltage transistor?

A blinking power-led, is usualy indicating a problem on the secundairy side of the power supply!

So try to obtain a diagram and meassure these voltages.

Grtz Mark
abr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the power led is not blinking, it is the ontimer led which is blinking. the power led is in its normal way.
abr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the power led is not blinking, the power led is normaly lighted red. it is the on-timer led (orange led ) which is blinking. and there is no any picture & sound. when i turn the tv it gives sound of turning on,but then there is no any picture & sound. Only the red power light normal light & ontimer led orange led flashing.
abr
Al_Dodge_Bundy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would still start with checking the voltages on the secundairy part of the power supply.

e.g. Do you have +b (supply voltage to the main high voltage transistor)?
abr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes I have the volatage reaching the high voltage transistor. But the Tv is still stuck in standby. the power led is normal red. but the ontimer (standby) led is flashing (orange ) continously.
when i switch the Tv it gives sound of turning on (static on the screen ) but then nothing happens only the standby orange led flashes.
abr
Stephen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turn Off the Timer!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия