electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony SA-WX700 active subwoofer, manual and ideas?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mini-me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Sony SA-WX700 active subwoofer, manual and ideas? Reply with quote

This subwoofer is blowing the main input fuse, 6.5A. Suspect the transistors for the amp switching power supplybut being a switching PS, you only get one chance for the smoke test. Anyone fixed one of these before and have a manual in PDF format? Sony is useless, tell me it 'might' need service. Also direct me to a non-responding site for a service manual. Sad
nutty1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: sa-wx700 service manual Reply with quote

still need that service manual ive just got one
here is my email [email protected] Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: sa-wx700 service manual Reply with quote

[quote="nutty1"]still need that service manual ive just got one
here is my email [email protected] Smile[/quote]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My SA-WX700 subwoofer just quit working 3 weeks after the warranty ran out...go figure.

Anyway, Power LED lights, relay kicks in...no sound.

Tried direct connect to known good signal & 2nd sub works

Sent test tones from receiver...all speakers work but SA-WX700 subwoofer.

Took apart...both fuses good.

Sony wants $125 plus shipping to fix.

Anybody able to help?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия