electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Microwave Mesh Rectenna? Home brew Gauss probe?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dwight_Chroot

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:23 am    Post subject: Microwave Mesh Rectenna? Home brew Gauss probe? Reply with quote

...for optimal Very Happy -effect solution to sufferers of hyper-sensativity to modern communications technology.

I am investigating the feasability of offering survey/mitigation/remediation services as part of a multi-service business, for people suffering hypersensativity to non-ionizing radiation, electrosmog, dirty electricity: and faraday cages, specialty paint (filters for DE) etc can provide some relief to those suffering from this, but I think it'd be a morale booster to add even a symbolic bonus like an LCD clock or a weather alert radio: lemonade powered off the source of their distress....free energy, tables turned.

Doesn't matter if it's significant or micro-wattage, I think it'd boost recovery times add the optimism needed for complete recovery to have something like that as a symbol; put the cherry on top of a (mitigation)solution transform victim into victor; prevent lingering anxiety, but it's just a notion at this point: I need a test circuit, please share it if you have it.

And for those intrigued by the concept, I did find (kinda pricey) FM radio area of he spectrum development kit for Tesla-concept wireless transmission,
worth a read:

http://www.mouser.com/applications/energy_harvesting_wireless/

(Not affiliated with anybody selling anything(I'm not even offering this service yet just studying viability), and this site(e service info and forum) led me to mouser;) I have a cell tower across the street, and can't afford a good trifield meter so the business idea is my personal lemonade attempt, rectenna idea came to me after pricing mesh material...ouch!

But back to rectennas, or rectifying antennas, they can be constructed as a mesh, http://video.mit.edu/watch/mitset-team-m2-rectenna-design-12122/
(video) no schematic...

Promising technology, has been of interest to NASA a long time, and recently a noteworthy breakthrough in solar pv with it: http://today.uconn.edu/blog/2013/02/uconn-professors-patented-technique-key-to-new-solar-power-technology/

And to the site owner: thanks for being the goto place for schematics and manuals, somebody would have to create this if it wasn't here!

If anybody can advise me on building a gauss probe for a velleman el cheapo scope/spectrum analyzer combo...I can.... advise on car repairs...and furnish instrument specs..would need attenuation(I think)-not in the same range as communications frequencies...

Wink [/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия