electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Toshiba 50hp16 went on the fritz!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
New2clay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Toshiba 50hp16 went on the fritz! Reply with quote

I have a 6 yr old toshiba 50hp16 that is currently not working. I was watching the tv last night...heard a pop...and noticed the picture got darker and the pixilation got very grainy. The television still worked although the image was not very good. Turned the tv off approx 1.5hrs later went to bed. This morning tried turning on the tv and would not turn on... Noticed the green light in front came on for 2-3 secs before tv shut back off only to repeat trying to turn itself back on repeatedly every 10 or so seconds. Also noticed in the back green blinking light (positioned top of row of led lights) out of possible 3 or 4 lights blinking simultaneously with the front green power light. Tv will not turn on only to respectively repeat the cycle of powering on and off by itself. My room was very warm due to heatwave in my town of San Diego. Any suggestions to cause of problem and is it fixable?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия