electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Changing the channel for record.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Changing the channel for record. Reply with quote

Ok, this has been very annoying for me. My VCR wants to record what's on channel 4 on my TV. My cable broadcasts on channel 3. I have no remote for this VCR (Lost it while moving) but I don't think that should matter much. I pressed the channel down button on the VCR hoping it would switch to channel 3 so I could record, but it just switches between channel 4 and "Line". It's a panasonic omnivision model number pv-4020 (I think). Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
StarBaseONE2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marc many times as I work on a television set I need to access the menu functions for various reasons...and many sets simply are uncoopertive with out that orginal remote...Sorry for the bad news... A soultion that may work is a good universal remote. The mid to higher grade universals seem to have the functions to access the menus of most of the sets I encounter. Good Luck!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия